Welcome to Always Offering You Superior,
Minimally Invasive and State of the Art Technology!
Dr. Trites has been pleased to offer and perform da Vinci robotic assisted laparoscopic surgery since February, 2011. As one of the few Gynecologic Surgeons in the San Fernando Valley who is skilled with this approach, Dr. Trites has been thrilled to be able to perform the most difficult of pelvic surgeries in the most minimally invasive way, usually discharging patients from the hospital the same or next day.
For the patient, this high-tech surgical approach translates into
- Shorter hospital stay
- Less blood loss and less likelihood of blood transfusion
- Fewer complications
- Less need for narcotic pain medications
- Faster recovery
- Smaller incisions for less scarring
Laparoscopic procedures Dr. Trites has performed with da Vinci Si Robotic Surgical System thus far include:
- Hysterectomy, (total and supracervical), with or without removal of ovaries/fallopian tubes
- Myomectomy and Uterine Reconstrucion
- Sacrocolpopexy (management of pelvic organ prolapse)
- Diagnosis and surgical treatment of endometriosis (of various stages)
- Pelvic Adhesion treatment
- Ovarian Cystectomy and reconstruction
With the da Vinci Surgical System, Dr. Trites operates through just a few small incisions, taking surgery beyond the limits of the human hand. The da Vinci System features a magnified 3D high-definition vision system and tiny wristed instruments that bend and rotate far greater than the human wrist. As a result, da Vinci enables Dr. Trites to operate with enhanced vision, precision, dexterity and control.
The minimally invasive da Vinci uses the latest in surgical and robotics technologies. da Vinci is beneficial for performing routine and complex surgery. Dr. Trites is 100% in control of the da Vinci System, which translates her hand movements into smaller, more precise movements of tiny instruments inside your body.
For more information & videos, visit:
Refer to da Vinci Surgery Fast Facts for a concise fact sheet.
Dr. Trites and her patients are featured here: